How do I delete a payment?
Not ready to pay and want to cancel a scheduled payment? Or did you schedule too many payments?
You can delete a payment anytime you'd like– as long as the payment is not processing!
The first thing you'll want to do is head to your Payments Page and click on the scheduled payment you'd like to remove.
To delete a one-time payment:
1. Once you click on the payment, select Delete.
2. A pop up box will appear asking if you'd like to delete the payment. Click on Yes, delete payment.
To delete an automatic payment:
1. Once you click on the payment, select Edit Auto Pay.
2. You'll be directed to your Auto Pay set up where you can change the date you'd like to send your automatic payment.
3. Remember to also select the date you'd like to send your last automatic payment.