How can a landlord update their bank account?
This article helps landlords update their bank accounts for deposits.
You can replace a bank account for all units currently connected to that bank account, or replace the bank account for a single unit.
How to replace an entire bank account
Replacing your bank account will update all of the units that are currently connected to that bank account. To do so:
- Go to your Banks & Cards page by clicking on your name in the top corner of your account.
- Click the Details button for the account that you'd like to replace.
- Select a different checking account or else add a new account to Cozy.
Here's a screenshot of your Banks & Cards page:
How to replace a bank account for one unit
If you'd like to change the account on a single unit, but not necessarily replace it on all units:
- Navigate to the Payment setup for the property you want to change.
- Click on the Rental Details tab.
- Scroll to the Receiving Accounts section and click Edit.
- Select the account you'd like to use.
- Proceed through the payment setup steps to save your change!