Can I dispute credit report results?

(For renters)

In the event you find any inaccurate information in the credit report you have purchased, you have the right to dispute information contained in it. Send an email to Cozy at to receive instructions on submitting a dispute. 

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us