Can I dispute background check results?

(For renters)

If any of the information in your background check report looks incorrect, you can dispute that information with our background check partner, Checkr. You can contact them via email at for more information on submitting a dispute.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still stuck? How can we help? How can we help?